Friday, March 8, 2013

I need to get to work on these covers orz

I've been planning to use Sekka Yufu, Yurika Sai, and Yurika Sayu more...
But it takes me forever to make a cover with them, because I usually have to edit the UST (like romaji to hiragana or CV to VCV), and my arm hurts after a while. And I don't know why, but my chest feels tight after a while of editing the UST. Weird. 

Anyway, I have been working on:
  • World's End Dancehall (Yufu + Sayu)
  • Clingy Boy Sticking for 15 Years (Sai)
  • Secret (Sayu or Yufu, I haven't decided yet)
  • Can't I Even Dream (Sayu or Yufu, again, I haven't decided). 
  • White Vow (Sayu or Yufu... I'm so bad at deciding...)
And I want to make:
  • Magnet (Yurika Sai and Sayu)
  • Acute (Yurika Sai, Sayu, Sekka Yufu)
  • Leia (Piano version) (Yufu or Sayu)
  • Judgement of Corruption (Yurika Sai)
There's more than that but I can't think of any more right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment