Sunday, July 14, 2013

OCS quiz meme

1: Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Murphi: Just Murphi! 

2: What's your gender?
Murphi: Female... Girl.

3: Interesting... what's your current age?
Murphi: 14

4: Uh huh. What's your favorite food?
Murphi: Steak! Or french fries!

5: And your favorite drink?
Murphi: Soda! Like, cola, or, root beer.

6: Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
Murphi: Dimi heheh

7: Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
Murphi: heh not saying~

8: Classic question! What's your favorite color?
Murphi: Red! Why else would I dye my hair red? 

9: Who's your favorite author?
Murphi: Psydeunymous Bosch or Jeanne DuPrau

10: Now what's your biggest fear?
Murphi: being trapped on a roller coaster that has a loop! 

11: *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Have an embarrassing experience in your past?
Murphi: when my pet goat ate the back of my skirt and everyone saw my panties Q.Q I always wear an overskirt now

12: Any Siblings?
Murphi: Nope!

13: Almost, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
Murphi: Dimi~

14: Okay, who is your worst enemy?
Murphi: I don't have any enemies

15: What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
Murphi: I'd explode. If I had a worst enemy.

16: Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
Murphi: I'd slap her for providing me with this horrid voice!

17: Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Murphi: A singer or dancer

18: What's your worst nightmare?
Murphi: Not having any nightmares! I love fear! Except if it involves me being upside down or falling
19: What's your lifelong dream?
Murphi: To be a singer!

20: What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
Murphi: Uh.... Sing...?

21: Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
Murphi: The corner of my room :iconmingplz:
22: Favorite music?
Murphi: Rock! 

23: Do you have any friends?
Murphi: ...Dimi... That's it. Wah.

24: Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?

Murphi: Singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment